Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ Second Version
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Shipping methods include Truck, Air, and Rail Freight as well as conventional carriers such as UPS, FED-EX, and USPS.
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
UPS Deliver, Domestic orders normally arrive within 3-7 days of shipping, unless otherwise noted. International orders normally arrive 2-4 weeks of shipping.
USPS Deliver,The general time standards is typically 2-9 days in the 48 contiguous states. Package service is not a guaranteed service; delivery by certain date or time is not available.
Fed-Ex Deliver, FedEx Ground will almost always be cheaper than USPS Priority Mail.
How Do I Track My Order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View orders to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How Do I Place an Order?
Here’s how you can place an order on MRM TECHNOLOGY EXIM Now. To add items to your cart, tap the Add button next to any item and continue shopping. Tap on the cart icon on the top to go your shopping cart. After you have reviewed the items in your Shopping Cart, you are ready to proceed to checkout and complete your order.
How Should I to Contact if I Have Any Queries?
- If i can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me
- If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
- If you require any further information, let me know.
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
- Please let me known if you have any questions.
- I hope the above is useful to you.
- Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Please contact me if there are any problems.
- Let me know if you need anything else
- Drop me a line if you can do anything else for you.
For Above Please email to [email protected]
Do I Need an Account to Place an Order?
Yes, and you will also benefit from it; if you register with us you will be to enjoy the following benefits through your account.
Save your address and card details for faster shopping.
Manage your account details, order history and email preferences and see order status.
Can you track a package?
To track a package, locate the tracking number sent to you and enter it on the shipping carrier’s website. … Plus, you can track a package right now via the link below each shipper as long as you have your parcel or package ID tracking number
How do I track a package without a tracking number?
The first way for a shipper to track a package with no tracking number is to track by reference number. It works like this: When creating a shipment, the shipper has an opportunity to assign a reference number to the package. This could be the purchase order number or a simple description of the goods
Can you track a package by name?
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of courier companies that would have you locate your shipment with a name. You may also have all the additional details regarding the shipment but unfortunately, you cannot track a parcel with your name. We assume many people know your full name but not your address