long distance RFID Reader Price
The UHF RFID long distance RFID Reader Price Boom Barrier and Gates emit radio waves of specific frequencies through RFID antennas. The waves “give energy” to the tags so that they can communicate by emitting a unique ID. They do not need batteries and can be used for many years
While 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates chips can be hacked by someone who knows what they’re doing, there are many factors that limit the ease of Reader Boom Barrier and Gates chip data theft. For starters, hackers using RFID card readers must be in close physical range. … In fact, many 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates cards run on different frequencies, which hackers can’t target all at once
|RF Module||Built-in PR9200 module|
|RF power||18-26dBm (adjustable)|
|Antenna||Built-in 4dbi antenna|
|Read distance||0-5m (depends on tag)|
|Work mode||Auto, command, trig|
|Protection grade||IEC IP67|
|Communication rate||Serial port 9600~115200bps, RJ45 10Mbps|
|FM mode||FHSS or fixed frequency, set by the software|
|GP I/O interface||12 pin + 4 pin|
|Application||Provide API and SDK(C# VC, VS, Java, Delphi)|
|Power supply||12V/3A DC|
|Operation temp||-20 ºC to +80 ºC|
|Storage temp||-40°C to 80°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95%, non-condensing|
- . Wake up tags:the tag which only be waked up can communicate with reader, prevent the disturbing from other tags, ensure the correct information between reader and system’s tag.
- Read data:it can get the ID number of tag, and also get the data which in the specify area, multi tag sreading will be available.
- Write data: can write data in specify tag’s storage area.
- Can connect with the device which has W26 and W34 interface, no need to develop.
- Communicate with controller or PC, that can get the data; provide SDK development kit, user can develop it
What is the purpose of RFID Reader?
Radio Frequency Identification (UHF RFID reader ) is the wireless non-contact use of radiofrequency waves to transfer data. Tagging items with reader tags allows users to automatically and uniquely identify and track inventory and assets
How far away can Reader be detected?
Far-range Reader Boom Barrier and Gates tags can read at ranges as far as 12 meters with a passive RFID tag, whereas active tags can achieve ranges of 100 meters or more. The operating frequency of Reader Price Boom Barrier and Gates tags ranges from 300 MHz to 3 GHz, and UHF tags are the most vulnerable to interference
UHF RFID reader
A long-distance RFID Reader is a device using an Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) range, between 840 MHz and 960 MHz. Its extended read range compared to HF NFC readers enables one long-distance RFID Reader to interact with many tags at the same time, at a very high speed, within distances of tens of meters.
15meter RFID Long Range UHF Reader
UHF RFID integrated card reader and writer. It can read tags (cards) in multiple formats. The card reader is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and is suitable for a wide range of RFID applications such as traffic management, vehicle management, parking, production process control, and access control, etc…
- Working Frequency: America standard (902~928MHz) or European standard(865mhz-868mhz),
or customize other frequencies;
- Support Protocol: ISO18000-6B, ISO18000-6C(EPC GEN2)
- Frequency Power: 0~30dBm, be adjusted by software;
- Reading Distance: 10~15 Meter adjustable (Reader size: 450mm *450mm *75mm);
- build-in linear polarization antenna, gain 12dBi;
- Standard Interface: RS485/RS232, WG26/WG34 standard interface, optional RJ45( TCP/IP);
- Working Voltage: DC+12V
- Working Status Indication: buzzer.
UHF Reader use for Vehicle parking, parking lot management; production process control;
Freight truck intelligent weighing management Access control management
Warehousing logistics management Retail and supply chain management.