Installation Motorised Roller Shutters
1. Avoid breaking the shell as the wring is too strong, which affects the brake.
2. According to the span of the door’s hole, the weight of the door, count the outer diameter and wall thickness, the degree s 1/300
3. The installation process
Motorized Rolling Shutter Price working
1) To the main bracket faced embedded parts on structures or using expansion bolts fixed on the wall
2) Pay attention to the left and the right ends of two
3) Foxed rolling door motor and adjust the chain, make the chain to a snug fit.
4) Instaled roller and curtains.
5) Ater installation, downward vertical pul manual chain (Picture 5), make the door 1 meter away from the ground.
6) “down button, observation roller shutter of ascending, descending, stop each function is sensitive and reliable.
7) Motorised Roller Shutters
Working Environment And Working Conditions
- 1. Working temperature: -20°C-+50°C, relative humidity is below 90% (25 C). (changes in the ambient air temperature with the season).
- 2. Used in indoor or similar places, pay attention to moisture, rain.
- 3. Power supply voltage: rated voltage x (1 10%) V.
- 4. Short-time working, continuous operation shall not exceed 7 minutes.
- 5. Installation height of rolling door motor, not less than 25 meters.
- 6. Not strong electromagnetic interference sources around, no explosive medium, no corrosion of metal medium
Motorized Roller Shutters Troubleshooting
|door fails to stop in the desired position||Limit switch||Re-adjust the limit|
|Motor only runs in one direction||low voltage||Check the power supply. and the wiring|
|The operator fails to run if press the external button switch||pool contact electromagnet||Check the braking wire and the fuse|
|The operator fails to stop if press the stop button||relay||Replace the relay|
|After stopping the door||brake block in the operator wears off||compressed spring in the operator|
Motorised Aluminium Roller Shutters
The difference between a roller door and a roller shutter
Roller Shutter is a type of protection consisting of many horizontal slats hinged together while Motorised Roller Shutters Door is a similar type of protection consisting of a single piece of curtain. Roller Shutters are heavy-duty doors comprising interlocking aluminum, steel, or polycarbonate slats and are generally designed for all types of commercial as well as light and heavy industrial properties.
Roller doors are lightweight doors that are usually used for light Industrial properties which do not require very heavy-duty protection.
In terms of maintenance and repair, Roller Shutters are usually easier to maintain since individual slats can be removed and replaced whereas for Roller Doors the entire piece of curtain may have to be replaced.
In terms of Product choices, Roller shutters come in various designs and are customizable while roller door products are usually quite similar in terms of design.
Customizations such as the addition of ventilation holes, perforations, acrylic strips are also available for Roller Shutters.
Roller Shutters can also be manufactured to be fire-rated to fulfill fire safety requirements. Both types whether Roller Shutters or Roller Doors provide businesses with protection for their premises.
Motorized Rolling Shutter Manufacturer
Roller shutters work by rolling or sliding up and down through tracks; these tracks are also referred to as guide channels. The slats fit into a small box above the door when rolled up (when opening). This small box is typically installed inside the door known as an internal face fix.
Rolling shutter is a method of image capture in which a still picture (in a still camera) or each frame of a video (in a video camera) is captured not by taking a snapshot of the entire scene at a single instant in time but rather by scanning across the scene rapidly, either vertically or horizontally. In other words, not all parts of the image of the scene are recorded at exactly the same instant. (Though, during playback, the entire image of the scene is displayed at once, as if it represents a single instant in time.)
This produces predictable distortions of fast-moving objects or rapid flashes of light. This is in contrast with the “MRM shutter” in which the entire frame is captured at the same instant.