Our sliding door gear Rack and Pinion Gear, sliding gate gear Rack and Pinion Gear, steel rack, automatic gate gear rack,
rack and pinion gear electric sliding gate motors
- The motor cannot be installed on a slope.
- In order to prevent the influence of freezing in winter, the running track must be installed in a place with good drainage.
- Ensure that the door can slide smoothly on the track. Otherwise, the sensor on the sliding door motor will not be able to detect
the obstacle and the door will fail to close.
- A limit device must be installed at the maximum opening position and closing position of the door, otherwise, the door may fall off the track during emergency unlocking.
- Any operation and malfunction that may affect safety must be eliminated immediately.
- The door must be stable and resistant to torsion, that is, it is not allowed to bend or twist when it is opened or closed.
- The motor of the sliding door cannot compensate for the defect of the door or its wrong installation.
- It is not allowed to operate the sliding door motor in an explosion-hazardous area.
- It is not allowed to operate the sliding door motor in a room with corrosive gas.
|Autogate gear rack:|
|Nylon rack (4 holes / 6 holes for choice)|