Provided with complete automation and safety plus kit Bi-folding gates consist of two gate panels that are hinged together. When activated,
Notice: If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!
Classic Version Fangate
These gate panels fold back onto themselves to allow access. Most commonly, fangate folding gates are used in pairs, with one pair being used on each side of the gate opening.
Some models require a trackless along either the top or bottom of the gate, Oxidation resistance even in aggressive environments
CLASSIC VERSION FAN GATE
Made in CLASSIC VERSION FAN GATE Provided with complete automation and safety plus kit
A Classic Version Fangate that’s been neglected may show signs of wear and tear, especially on the wheels and guide-rollers, it may no longer move smoothly, become jammed, etc.
If your fangate motor keeps picking up obstructions, this may also be an indication that the gate is in need of some routine maintenance
- Finishing: according to our colors
- catalog Note: decorations and customizations to be evaluated apart
The discovery of stainless steel is due to the Englishmen, John T. Woods and John Clark,
who in 1872 patented an iron alloy containing 35% by weight of chromium and resistant to acids
|364||Driveway width 2800 mm – maximum width 3640 mm Total weight 470 Kg|
|384||Driveway width 3000 mm – maximum width 3840 mm Total weight 500 Kg|
|404||Driveway width 3200 mm – maximum width 4040 mm Total weight 510 Kg|
|434||Driveway width 3500 mm – maximum width 4340 mm Total weight 570 Kg|
|444||Driveway width 3600 mm – maximum width 4440 mm Total weight 590 Kg|
Fan Gate Solutions BENEFITS
fan gate price
- SPACE SAVER
- INSTALLABLE EVEN ON SLOPING PLANES
- INNOVATIVE AND CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN
- NO PROBLEMS IN CASE OF STRONG WIND
- SAFE AND CERTIFIED (the infrared barrier system detects objects smaller than 4 cm by scanning the entire height of the gate, matched with the motor obstacles sensor we have a perfectly integrated system).
- PATENTED AND EXCLUSIVE SYSTEM
Automatic Fangate EASY INSTALLATION
In four simple macro phases, the gate can be installed and used; it’s recommended for these operations to be always carried out by a qualified professional
1) Preparation of the foundations and contextual laying of the counter plates.
2) Cable passage in the corrugated pipe and fixing of the columns to the counter plates using the bolts included in the kit
3) Check the alignment of the wings and adjust with the registers, carrying out the wiring.
4) Laying the central stop and turning it on.
PROGRAMMING, SETTING, AND CHECKS ARE ALREADY CARRIED OUT IN THE FACTORY It
will therefore be sufficient to follow our instructions for the correct cables connection
Fangate Price CUSTOMIZATIONS
- APPLIED DECORATION, 2. CARVING, 3.CARVING + SHAPE PERSONALIZATION , 4.CARVING + SHAPE PERSONALIZATION , 5. CARVING + APPLIED DECORATION, 6.CARVING + SHAPE PERSONALIZATION