We manufactures the very best in printed RFID cards, RFID key fob, and so on. Our RFID Cards work with most access control systems. They are also protected by a thin layer of clear PVC which makes your new cards endure many guests. Now there’s a key card manufacturer you can trust to provide you with generic or custom imprinted printed RFID cards, wearables, and key fobs at extremely competitive prices with excellent service, fast turnaround times, and they always work – guaranteed!
ID thin Printed RFID Cards Features:
• Durable, High quality printing.
• Superior security keeps your guests’ identities safe.
• Unmatched lock interrogation features for security.
• Never need to replace worn cards. RFID cards never wear out due to continual “swipes.”
• Safer and more convenient than conventional key cards.
• Newest generation of printed RFID cards technologies available for the hospitality industry, including LF, HF (NFC), and UHF.
• Many form factors offered – from printed RFID cards wearables to key fobs and key tags.
|RFID Products||Thin Card, Thick Card, Key Tag, Label, Wristband|
|Frequency||LF(125KHz), HF(13.56MHz), UHF(860-960MHz)|
|Can be customized chip|
|125KHz||TK4100, EM4100/4200, TK28, EM4305, T5557/5567/5577, H-i-t-a-g 1, H-i-t-a-g 2, H-i-t-a-g S|
|13.56MHz||F08, S50, S70, Ultralight, D-e-s-f-i-r-e, Topaz 512, N-T-A-G213, I-C-O-D-E2, TI2048, SRI512|
|860-960MHz||U-C-O-D-E GEN2, ALIEN H3, IMPINJ M4|
|Dimension||All kinds of commonly used standard size, or on demand.|
|Material||Thin: PVC/PET/PETG, Thick: ABS, Key tag: ABS/Epoxy…, Wristband: Silicone, Paper…|
|Printing Method||printed RFID cards Offset, Silkscreen, Silver or Gold Glittering Effect, UV Printing|
|Number Printing||Thermal Transfer Number, Ink Jet Number, Laser Number, Embossing Number|
|Surface Options||Glossy, Matte|
|Magnetic Stripe Options||300Oe, 350Oe, 650Oe, 2750Oe, 4000Oe|
|Other Available Options||Chips Encoding|
|Magnetic Stripe Encoding|
|PVC Card with Overlay|
|Peel Off Protection Film|
|Applications||printed RFID cards technologies available for the hospitality industry, including LF, HF (NFC), and UHF|
Be the first to review “ID Printed RFID Cards Safer and convenient access 860-960MHz”