Automatic aluminum modern garage doors bifold door for hangar or garage
- Overlapping door: multiple panels, articulated juncture, vertical lifting and panels gather under the floor or on top, maximum use of portal space;
- Hydraulic door: hydraulic drive single panel to the roof level;
- Bi-folding door: Consist of upper panel, lower panel, track, lifting system, sealing system and safety device; door operator is installed on lower panel;
- an electric motor rotates the rolling block and changes the length of the lifting belt or steel wire, to realize door opening and closing.
Modern Garage Doors High-Quality Materials
1. Steel structure as a framework, the general selection is Q235. inside can be filled with heat insulation material, heat and sound insulation are good.
2. Customer can choose the color plate, aluminum plate, corrosion-resistant plate, aluminum composite plate, or PU plate for outside decoration; or select daylighting form.
3. Lifting belt is made of imported fiber.
4. Electrical components can choose reliable brands.
Modern Garage Doors Bifold Characteristic
1. According to design, a vertical bi-folding door is lifted by several lifting belts which round the cylinders on the same axial.
2. Running smooth, low noise, with sound-light notice.
3. All-rounded sealing, well-sealed, heat insulation, noise reduction.
4. High safety parameter, stop block system, infrared system (optional).
5. Realize electrical control.
Be the first to review “Modern Garage Doors for Residential”