- This product is an inductive coil type vehicle loop detector, which is mainly used to detect the presence and passage of vehicles.
- Existence mode, filter, automatic sensitivity enhancement, sensitivity level, and frequency selection can be set, with a reset
- The detector must be installed in a convenient weatherproof location as close to the loop as possible. Installation location must choose to stay away from the heat source,
- it around other devices must maintain a distance of at least 10mm (mustn’t fix cling to the cabinet). A correct loop configuration
and detector installation will ensure a successful inductive loop detection system. vehicle loop detector of several important parameters include:
- loop figure, size, and turns install methods (details as “Loop installation guide”).
20KHz to 200KHz
Signal holding time
Permanent or limited existence
Detecting ring lead wire
For the longest 200 meters, the total resistance is less than 80hm, at least 20 revolutions per meter
Detection loop inductance
limit value 40uH to 1000uH, ideal value 80uH to 300uH
-40℃ to 85℃
- To eliminate the interference of two neighboring wire loops or loop detectors, the frequency can be altered.
- The sensitivity of the detector allows the detector to be selective as to the change ofinductance necessary to produce an output. There are four sensitivity selections and are set as follows by DIP3 and DIP4 Switch.