Telescopic sliding gates self-supporting
|Product Name||Electric Sliding Gates|
|Product Materials||MS SS Aluminum Alloy 6063-T5|
|Gate Size||Length & Height Customized by real project|
|Surface Treatment||Powder Coated|
|Gate Colors||Gray / Silver / Customer’s Requirement|
|Hardware||Gate Body, Gate Motor System, Anti-Pump Sensor, Anti-Climbing Sensor, Electrical Limit Sensor, Emergency Button…|
|Opening Length||4 Meters ∼ 10 Meters|
|Gate Length||6 Meters ∼ 15 Meters|
|Installation Length||10 Meters ∼ 25 Meters|
|Motor Types||Hidden Gate Motor / Common Gate Motor|
|Motor Clutch||Available for Automatic / Manual Switching|
|Power Voltage||Single Phase | AC220V±20% 50Hz / AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Application||Factory, School, Rail Station, Public Venues, Resident...|
- The Telescopic Sliding Gates are made of industrial aluminum 6063-T5 material with an elegant appearance and compact structure.
- The carriage-wheel groups are built-in a cantilever track for suspension sliding, the gate body won’t contact the ground.
- In process of gate closing, if the anti-pump sensor detects anybody or obstacles, the gate will stop to assure security.
- The pressure-wave sensor will be triggered to stop the gate from working if anybody contacts the safety airbag of the gate post.
- The gate alarm will be activated if the anti-climbing sensor detects anybody climbing over the gate.
- It’s easy to push the emergency button to cut off the power supply for safety assurance once any emergency happened.
- The Telescopic Sliding Gates motor is with overheating protection feature, it will enter into protected status once the working temperature exceeds 120 degrees celsius.
- The Telescopic Sliding Gates clutch can be released for manual control during the time of installation, testing, repairing, maintenance, and power failure.
- The gate is with leakage protection to protect over voltage or current in the control system to connect the ground.
- The Telescopic Sliding Gates is widely used in circumstances of high or low temperature, wind, rain, ice, snow, slope, over the railway, and even some other tough conditions.
|Telescopic Sliding Gates Cantilever Sliding Track|
It’s the Telescopic Sliding Gates support beam working with 2 sets of carriage wheels, the gate body won’t contact the ground and the gate opening length can be a maximum of 15 meters long.
|Gate Motor and Clutch|
The special Telescopic Sliding Gates motor and gearbox are built-in cantilever sliding track, it’s with chain transmission, and the rack transmission with common sliding gate motor is also acceptable.
The anti-climbing sensors are mounted on the top end of the gate posts, when somebody climbs over the Telescopic Sliding Gates, it will trigger an alert.
The anti-bump sensors are fixed on the middle-lower end of the gate post. it will make the gate stop immediately once somebody or obstacle is detected.
When an emergency happened, It’s easy to push the emergency button to cut off the power supply for safety assurance. Telescopic Sliding Gates