MRM 8-12 is a high-performance UHF RFID Long Range Rfid Reader integrated reader. It is designed upon the fully self-intellectual property. Based on a proprietary efficient digital signal processing algorithm, it supports fast tag read/write operation with a high identification rate. It can be widely applied in many RFID Long Range Rfid Reader application systems such as logistics, access control, anti-counterfeit, and industrial production process control systems.
2. Production Swing Gate Motor line management: Goods identification for production flow
6. Automatic Swing Gate Motor weighing and data capture.
- ABS+PC Shell, highlighting the product quality
- Adopt high-performance Imping UHF reader chip PR9200,the best Intensive Long Range Rfid Reader mode, the maximum read speed and optimum read ranges.
- Long Range Rfid Reader Application: Parking Access, warehouse management, card control, etc.
860-960MHz(can be adjusted according to different countries or regions)
FHSS or fixed-frequency, can be set by software
7 dbi Circular polarization antenna
30 dBm(1 dBm adjusted)
Multiple tag reading rate
RS232, RS485,RJ45, Wiegand interface
Serial rate 9600~115200bps, RJ45 is 10Mbps
Communication interface option
Wiegand 34, 26, CAN, WIFI, Bluetooth, 4G
Secure fireware upgrade
The upgrade mechanism can be extended
1 relay output, 1 trigger input
Software Development Kit
C++ java C# C++ Library cross-platform(Windows/Linux/OSX)
US, Canada and other regions following U.S. FCC
Europe and other regions following ETSI EN 302 208 with & without LBT regulations, Mainland China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan
Tag Operation Performance
EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C, ISO 18000-6B