How does UHF RFID tag work?
The UHF RFID 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates emits radio waves of specific frequencies through RFID antennas. The waves “give energy” to the tags so that they can communicate by emitting a unique ID. They do not need batteries and can be used for many years
While UHF RFID 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates chips can be hacked by someone who knows what they’re doing, there are many factors that limit the ease of UHF RFID 5M Redder Boom Barrier and Gates chip data theft. For starters, hackers using RFID card readers must be in close physical range
In fact, many UHF RFID 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates cards run on different frequencies, which hackers can’t target all at once
|RF Module||Built-in PR9200 module|
|RF power||18-26dBm (adjustable)|
|Antenna||Built-in 4dbi antenna|
|Read distance||0-5m (depends on tag)|
|Work mode||Auto, command, trig|
|Protection grade||IEC IP67|
|Communication rate||Serial port 9600~115200bps,RJ45 10Mbps|
|FM mode||FHSS or fixed frequency, set by the software|
|GP I/O interface||12 pin + 4 pin|
|Application||Provide API and SDK(C# VC, VS, Java, Delphi)|
|Power supply||12V/3A DC|
|Operation temp||-20 ºC to +80 ºC|
|Storage temp||-40°C to 80°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95%, non-condensing|
Product UHF RFID 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates Advantages
- . Wake up tags:the tag which only be waked up can communicate with reader, prevent the disturbing from other tags, ensure the correct information between reader and system’s tag.
- Read data:it can get the ID number of tag, and also get the data which in the specify area, multi tag sreading will be available.
- Write data: can write data in specify tag’s storage area.
- Can connect with the device which has W26 and W34 interface, no need to develop.
- Communicate with controller or PC, that can get the data; provide SDK development kit, user can develop it
What is the purpose of RFID?
Radio Frequency Identification (uhf rfid reader ) is the wireless non-contact use of radio frequency waves to transfer data. Tagging items with uhf rfid reader tags allows users to automatically and uniquely identify and track inventory and assets
How far away can RFID be detected?
Far-range UHF RFID 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates tags can read at ranges as far as 12 meters with a passive RFID tag, whereas active tags can achieve ranges of 100 meters or more.
The operating frequency of UHF RFID 5M Reader Boom Barrier and Gates tags ranges from 300 MHz to 3 GHz, and UHF tags are the most vulnerable to interference