Before order, please check the compatibility list as bellow.
If your model is not in the list, you can use a test wire (or Pliers) to short connect the terminals where your garage door wall buttons are currently connected. If your door opens or closes either, then it is most likely that this smart controller will work with your garage door opener.
Installation & Wifi set up
1) Mount the wifi garage door controller.
2) Attach Door Position Sensor Securely.
3) Connect the 2 Low Voltage Wires to your Current Opener.
4) Power up the controller and blue indicator light start flash for pairing.
5) Download and register Smart Life APP and start wifi set up. Tap the + icon on the top right of the app, select Add Manually> Security & Sensor> Sensor(Wi-Fi)> Tap confirm indicator rapidly blink. Input your network password and waiting few seconds for connecting. Once the process is completed, it will prompt you that you can rename the device.
1) Only 2.4GHz. Doesn’t support Mesh and 5G WiFi network!
2) Please make sure the controller is flashing quickly, about 2 times a second. You can unplug and plug the controller few times to make it flash quickly.
3)Make sure that our garage door opener is compatible with your motor.