Sliding Gate Motors
Sliding Gate Motors are a mix of convenience and class. While there are many types of gates, this particular type uses rack and pinion technology.
Sliding gate Descrition
Sliding gate motors are the gate opening of level open various types. Other types. There are our different products are Swing Gate, Folding Gate, Bi-Folding gate, track gate, and trackless gate, etc. All of the types are used to highly steel is Mild steel, stain steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, cantilever, and iron, Our manufacturer has a different type of gate.
The Sliding Gate Opener on the track.
AC / DC Sliding Gate Motor access to it. Be careful when in close proximity to moving parts where hands or fingers could be pinched. Do not allow control devices to be placed so that a person can access them by reaching through the gate. In the event of power failure, an emergency release key allows you to operate the gate manually. The operator should be switched off before repairing it or opening its cover. Please erase and reprogram the transmitter code after installing the operator
Important safety information carefully read and follows all safety precautions and warnings before attempting to install and use this automatic gate operator.
otherwise, serious personal injury or property damage may occur. When opening or closing the gate, do not attempt to walk or drive through the gate. If enable the auto-close function, must use the infrared sensor.
Install the gate operator on the inside of the property do not install it on the outside of the property where the public has MRM 400-5000 AC/DC Sliding Gate operator access to it. BE careful when in close proximity to moving parts where hands or fingers could have pined.
Don’t allow control devices to be replaced so that a person can access them by reaching through the gate.
In the event of power failure, an emergency release key allows you to operate the gate manually.
The operator should be switched off before repairing it or opening its cover.
Please erase and reprogram the transmitter code after installing the operator.
Features of Sliding operator
- Adjustable mechanical clutch to offer quiet operation and required thrust.
2. while a passkey offers a release for manual operation at the time of power failure.
4. Timed or scheduled electronic system with inbuilt switches provides safety and precise adjustment to the electric motor.
Sliding Gate Motor Kit
1. AC/DC motor with built-in Control Panel.
2. Built-in manual override with 2 supplied unique override keys in case of emergency or power failure.
3. All metal gears make it durable and long-lasting.
4. Soft start and soft stop
5. Resistance sensitivity and auto-closing delay time adjustable.
6. Stop/Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening /closing.
7. Reliable mechanical spring limit or magnetic limit optional.
8. Aluminium alloy base make if available for all kinds of bad weather.
The integrated structure of the motor and battery makes it more convenient. don’t worry about limit switch install Make gate running more smooth extend its service, speed and distance are adjustable according to the install Indicator light feed
|Material||Mild steel, Carbon steel, Stain steel, Iron|
|Color||Silver, white, black, and brown|
|Surface treatment||Hot – Dip, galvanized, powder coating|
|Size||100% various types are available|
|Drawing design||According to your request|
|Working temperature||-25 to +75•C|
|Moving speed||17 – 19m/min|
|Remote control distance||<50m|
|Type of Gilding||No tracking, Singletrack, Doubletrack,|
Sliding Gate Motor Features
- Totally integrated electrical mechanical system (excludes racks)
- Single button control circularly /three buttons control can be choosed
- Control board interface for optional impact-proof infrared photocells
- Alarm lamp interface
- Automatic delayed closing
- Pedestrian mode
- Adjustable resistance sensitivity
- Gate will auto stop and re-open when an obstacle is encountered
- Wireless remote control or wired remote control are optional
Usage / Application:
- Usage / Application: Government, Company, Factory, Industrial, mining enterprises, Institutions, colleges, stadium, and shopping centre, car parking etc.
A sliding gate is ideal for entries where limited space or sloping terrain prevents the installation of a less expensive swinging model. However, it requires sufficient lateral space to slide open. Solid models preserve privacy, while others allow observation of the exterior from within and vice versa
These gates are used in residential, industrial, commercial, and other settings.
Such gates may have a manual or powered automatic operation. Both sliding and stationary elements must be built of sturdy, weatherproof materials able to withstand occasional impact. mrm technology Exim